Jennifer Moran :: Business
One of the things Jen is most proud of is the relationship that Carter Motors has with our community. Along with her teammates at Carter, Jen has developed partnerships with organizations like TreeHouse for Kids, Mountains to Sound Greenway tree planting campaign, Seattle Storm, and Stevens Pass 5th grade Ski for Free Program, to mention a few.
Outside of running a successful business, Jen is a dedicated basketball coach. She is also a gifted athlete herself. Check out her many awards for volleyball, basketball, and golf below.
Jen is a shining example of success despite early hardships in her life. Born to a teenage mother and father, life was “chaotic” and uncertain at times. Jen attended 12 elementary schools by the end of 4th grade and lived with various family members during her childhood.
She credits sports and one key high school coach to helping her build resilience, forgiveness, self-worth, and her success today. Jen also braved the world of being openly gay during her difficult times and now lives a happy, regular life in suburbia with her wife and five children. Jen is strong, courageous, and has a smile to fill the room.
College: University Of Montana
- Big Sky Conference Freshman of the Year
- Three time AVCA All Region Team
- Named player of the week three times
- Three time All Conference Team
- Ranks #1 for most kills in a single match (University of Montana)
- Ranks #14 in total Career Kills (Big Sky Conference)
- Ranks #19 in total Career Attacks (Big Sky Conference)
- Big Sky Champions ’91 and ‘92
High School: Shadle Park
- State Volleyball Champions ’87 and ‘88
- Was named to the all City team in ’86, ’87, ‘88
- League MVP in ‘88
- State Basketball Champions in ’88 and ‘89
- Named to the All tournament team in ’88 and ‘89
- Was named to the All city team in ’88, and ‘89
- Lettered in Golf